Custom Search

What this Blog is about.

On this Blog I am going to be reviewing MW2 guns and giving tips and how and when to use them. I will also be giving my opinions, class layouts and strategies for certain maps. I will update as often as I can, should be every 1-3 days. Hope you enjoy and please follow this page :)

MW2

MW2
Modern Warfare 2

Monday 31 May 2010

FMJ


This is a feisty attachment!
I am sure you have been minding your own in a building when suddenly there is a explosion of bullets around you as the enemy fires a round of FMJ explosive rounds at you.

FMJ stands for Full Metal Jackets. This makes the bullets stronger when they go through a surface. Infinity Ward falsely shows on the stats page that FMJ makes your gun do more damage. Wrong. FMJ only makes your weapon do more damage if you are shooting at an enemy through a surface. The 'Metal Jacket' surrounding the bullet helps it to go through surfaces and terrify any enemy on the other side.

This is a useful attachment, in my opinion, for most guns, especially LMGs and Snipers.

Only a short post today I am afraid, but there will be more coming! Stay tuned and please follow this page :)

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment