Custom Search

What this Blog is about.

On this Blog I am going to be reviewing MW2 guns and giving tips and how and when to use them. I will also be giving my opinions, class layouts and strategies for certain maps. I will update as often as I can, should be every 1-3 days. Hope you enjoy and please follow this page :)

MW2

MW2
Modern Warfare 2

Saturday 19 June 2010

Infinity Ward - Map Packs, OVER PRICED!

I am very into my video games and my favourite is MW2. I love it. Infinity ward did a great job and somehow managed to improve on COD4.

Millions of copies were sold in the first few days and it became the fastest selling video game since Halo 3, that's an achievement I can tell you! Everyone at infinity ward will have made an absolute bomb. Then, they state they are releasing New Maps in the Spring. I, like many others, can't wait!

My joy on the release day of The Stimulus Pack was soon crushed. £15 Pounds for 3 New Maps and 2 Old!? WHAT A RIP!!! That should have been £10 at top, not even that. I could understand it if they had brought some new guns and game modes but no, Infinity Ward just want more money, greedy Sods.

Many complaints are filed so when the release date of the next Map Pack were given, we all hoped it would be cheaper or bring more content. We were wrong. It was exactly the same!!! Seriously, I was so pissed I still haven't bought the New Map Pack. Its a Joke!

Bring on Black Ops is all I say....

No comments:

Post a Comment